Written by Paul J. Bucknell on March, 20, 2020
Prayer Letter #340
BFF’S First Online Course
Dear Prayer Partners,
My March, April, and May conferences have all been postponed or cancelled! That’s bad and good. Bad, because I have no short term missions trips to take in the near future.
Good, because this extra crisis time has become a wonderful opportunity. The extra time has given me a focused mind to forge ahead in the development of the very first BFF online course.
I teach seminars and have many resources but not in webinar format. So with lots of prayer and some help here and there, the first course starts tomorrow—March 21st. You can sign up for free now! Please be praying for those who attend around the world! Already a good number have signed up.
Overcoming Anxiety: Finding Peace, Discovering God. This relevant and powerful webinar can help many people overcome worries and find God’s peace. I decided to offer the course free—for you and others. This course also helps seekers to understand the power and unique features of Jesus’ teachings. So sign-up and send the link below to your family and friends. No limit. I’m sending it around to those in our very anxious world.
- God used the extra free time to move ahead on this long lost project - 8 years(?) in the making
- I thank the Lord and those that helped me get this new course format worked out (I hope!).
- Our church closed its physical doors but unites via the internet. Many in different lands face the same closures.
Please pray for:
- Pray for me as the course opens tomorrow. There is a chat room—all to be tested.
- Do pray that many will benefit from this course: courses.bffbible.org
- I hope this offer to the world will not overwhelm our resources.
- I will be developing at least three videos a week for the course.
- Donations have been very low since the beginning of the year. Please pray.
- Our world economies have entered a time of chaos. May it lead to a peaceful and kind transition.